The Crosshair is one of the Locations within the Toxic Valley region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
The Crosshair is a small Raider camp in the northwest area of Toxic Valley. The collectibles available at this location are limited. Three low-leveled scorched inhabit this location and protect one bobblehead, next to the armor workbench, and a set of raider power armor under the cliff-face overhang.
A small Raider camp in the northwest mountains.
Quests in The Crosshair
The following quests are related to this location
- There are no quests related to The Crosshair.
Enemies in The Crosshair
The threat level of The Crosshair is 1-25. The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in The Crosshair
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- 1x Bobblehead, Power Armor
- Crafting: Armor Workbench, Weapons Workbench, Cooking Station
- Weapons, Ammo, Healing, and Chems
Notes & tips
- Power Armor Spawn - Raider: Standing in the narrow alcove, just above the cooking station.
- The view is killer.
- Bobblehead Spawn: On a crate located directly next to the armor workbench