Black Mountain Ordnance Works
Black Mountain Ordnance Works is one of the Locations within the The Forest region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
The Black Mountain Ordnance Works is a waste disposal site located in The Forest. But as the world has gone to hell, and no one is alive to maintain it, leakages mean spending too much time by the ruined works will affect you, without the proper safety equipment. There is a security hut located across the road from a bed of water, as well as 8 domes in the area, which you can loot from various items. Beware of the radiation and ghouls that raise the threat level of the area.
Eight sealed domes of irradiated wastes disposal site. Enter security hut to find a terminal to access the domes. Beware of radiation!
Quests in Black Mountain Ordnance Works
The following quests are related to this location
- There are no quests related to Black Mountain Ordnance Works.
Enemies in Black Mountain Ordnance Works
Black Mountain Ordnance Works threat level is 1-10. The following Enemies inhabit this location
- Feral Ghoul
Resources in Black Mountain Ordnance Works
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Power Armor
- Crafting: Armor Workbench, Weapons Workbench, Power Armor Station, Cooking Station
- Harvest: Bloodleaf, Brain Fungus, Glowing Fungus, Rhododendron, Soot Flower, Starlight Creeper
- Various Weapons and Ammo
- Recipes, mods and plans spawn
Notes & tips
- Power Armor Spawn - Inside one of the locked dome interiors (key), northeast of the works site (Nuka-Cola Power Armor).
- One of the domes contains an assortment of Nuka-Cola Products.