|Region||The Savage Divide|
Spruce Knob is one of the Locations within The Savage Divide region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Spruce Knob is known to be the highest peak in West Virginia, it served as a tourist attraction providing the tourists a perfect view of the area. Right after the Great War, the Raiders claimed the tower and established it as a communications center, as well as a lookout tower - at some point the group was forced to leave the site, leaving it unstable alongside various beings.
Quests in Spruce Knob
The following quests are related to this location
- Claim / Defend the Spruce Knob Workshop
Enemies in Spruce Knob
The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Spruce Knob
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- If Workshop is owned:
- Crafting Station:
- Bobbleheads Spawn - near the survey marker, southwest of the lookout point.
Notes & tips
- Random materials can be found within the area.
- Spruce Knob is based on a real-life location in West Virginia.
- Once you've located the site, you will have the option to claim the workshop.