Isolated Cabin is one of the Locations within the The Forest region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
At first glance, this can be mistaken as your run-of-the-mill abandoned cabin. However, through further inspection, you'll find a number of valuable resources and crafting stations guaranteed to make your journey through the wasteland a little easier. With radiation and ticks providing the only form of opposition to entering the area, you'd be a less-than wise to ignore it.
A long abandoned shack tucked away in the woods, this small cabin hasn't seen an inhabitant in a long time.
Quests in Isolated Cabin
The following quests are related to this location
- There are no quests related to the Isolated Cabin.
Enemies in Isolated Cabin
Isolated Cabin threat level is 1-5. The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Isolated Cabin
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Crafting: Cooking Station, Weapons Workbench, Water Pump
- Harvest: Rhodododendon, Starlight Creeper, Weapons, Ammo, Healing , Chems
Notes & tips
- Notes can be found all around this cabin that help explore the inhabitants and the use of the cabin, before it was abandoned.
- The Shack's Kennel can indicate that this was a secret bunker of a scientist of sorts.