|Region||The Savage Divide|
Monorail Elevator is one of the Locations within The Savage Divide region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
The Monrail Elevator is a part of a monorail line connecting RobCo Research Center, Watoga Spruce Knob and Garrahan Mining HQ. The elevator was used for passengers to interchange a train line that connects half of the western line and half of the eastern line.
Quests in Monorail Elevator
The following quests are related to this location
Enemies in Monorail Elevator
The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Monorail Elevator
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Gas Mask - in a blue suitcase, inside the train.
- COLLECTIBLE: Nuka-Cola Quantum
- Harvestable: Firecracker Berry, Wild Carrot Flower
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - located on the 3rd/top level of the tower.
- Fusion Core - found at the bottom of the eastern tower, inside a fusion generator
Notes & tips
- You'll find random junk and items from the decomposed bodies of the passengers aboard the train.