Vault 94 is one of the Locations within The Mire region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Vault 94, was "founded on the principles of faith, nonviolence, and communal life in harmony with nature" - its inhabitants were members of a religious community led by Pastor Gabriella Salavar.
Another Vault that concealed and protected a community of Vault Dwellers when the bombs dropped.
Quests in Vault 94
The following quests are related to this location
- There are no quests related to Vault 94.
Enemies in Vault 94
The threat level of Vault 94 is 15-99. The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Vault 94
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Bobbleheads, Magazines, 14x Caps Stash
- Harvest: Giant Pitcher Plant, Wild Tato Blossom
- Healing and Chems
Notes & tips
- The vault has already been sealed, and can only be opened by a Vault Ambassador carrying an access code.
- Its appearance seems to have an experimental garden that has been produced by one of its resident, Maria Collins.
- According to an entry of Ella Ames, she mentions that the residents of Vault 94 no longer walk the land of Appalachia.