Charleston Capitol Building
Charleston Capitol Building is one of the Locations within the The Forest region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
The Charleston Capitol Building was the base of operations for the local congress. Most of the building is damaged and the insides ransacked beyond recognition, however, the golden dome perched at the top of the central tower is still as good as ever. The premises including three buildings that surround a Responder's Bell. The Capitol Building sitting directly behind it while the courthouse and DMV sit on either side.
A huge pre-War capitol building previously used by Responders. The now missing Overseer visited this building at some point, but she's not here anymore. Place is filled with various resources and its advised to loot it.
Quests in Charleston Capitol Building
The following quests are related to this location
- There are no quests related to Charleston Capitol Building.
Enemies in Charleston Capitol Building
Charleston Capitol Building threat level is 1-10. The following Enemies inhabit this location
- Feral Ghoul
- Irradiated Wildlife
Resources in Charleston Capitol Building
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Bobbleheads, Magazines, Holotapes, Nuka-Cherry
- Crafting: Armor Workbench, Weapons Workbench, Chemistry Station, Cooking Station
- Various Weapons and Armor
- Recipes, mods and plans spawn
- Fusion Generator: In the Capitol Building basement
Notes & tips
- Overseer's Cache - found inside the DMV.
- All the debris may make it harder to navigate, but add some quality Junk to the already-impressive amount available.