Black Bear Lodge
Black Bear Lodge is one of the Locations within the Toxic Valley region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Black Bear Lodge is a lodge in Toxic Valley. Its surroundings consist of a red shed and a party deck, and before the end of the world, it also homed a plethora of game animals to hunt. The lodge functioned as a three-floored space for hunters to relax and store their carrion. That makes it an excellent place for scavenging and looting, if you're willing to deal with the animals and the radiation that has mutated them, in the area.
Black Bear Lodge is an imposing hunter's lodge within the Toxic Valley region. Although now irradiated and dangerous to visit, the location is attractive to explorers looking for Power Armor.
Quests in Black Bear Lodge
The following quests are related to this location
- Daily: Big Game Hunt
Enemies in Black Bear Lodge
The threat level of Black Bear Lodge is 10-25. The following Enemies inhabit this location
- Irradiated Wildlife
Resources in Black Bear Lodge
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Bobbleheads, Nuka-Cherry, Power Armor, Holotapes,
- The Addington's Dangerous Game - in the basement
- Crafting: Cooking Station, Water Pump
- Vending Machine: Ammo
Notes & tips
- There's an Attic that hides the magazine. You have to get to it from the north side of the building.
- Power Armor Spawn - Inside the exterior small red barn with the fallen tree on it, standing between a barrel and chevron road sign.