Wade Airport is one of the Locations within the The Forest region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Wade Airport is a big one at that, consisting of over 20 different hangers, towers, areas and points of interest to discover. What was once a busy airport is now completely destroyed by the inhabitants, the Super Mutants. The terminal building contains a structure that leads to the Workshop you can defend for additional rewards, and while you won't have much luck with scavenging in the terminal, pretty much everywhere else does.
An airport that has been completed destroyed by the Super Mutants that currently inhabit it.
Quests in Wade Airport
The following quests are related to this location
Enemies in Wade Airport
The threat level of Wade Airport is 1-10. The following Enemies inhabit this location
- Super Mutants
Resources in Wade Airport
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- 2x Power Armor, Caps Stash
- If Workshop is owned:
- Harvest: Copper, Oil, Silver
- Fusion Core: On a desk in the traffic control tower.
Notes & tips
- Lookout for power boxes for Poseidon Nuclear Plant, when activated, it gives free power. No need for generators! Requires the event: Powering Up Poseidon Energy Plant to be completed. The box is located northwest of the workshop on the outside of a hanger.
- Watch for NPC raid notifications in your top left screen. Robots, Super Mutants, Ghouls, Scorched, and the like are all able to raid your workshops for the sake of ruining it. Place turrets all around to defend, and join the event for free loot and exp.
- Power Armor Spawn - Raider: Inside the locked and booby-trapped (plasma mine) blue trailer, on the southwestern corner of the runway.
- Power Armor Spawn - In the corner of the last curve-roofed hangar before the end of the runway, on the north side of the airport, near the ruined fuselage.
- The workshop here will also allow you to repair gun enhancements and summon Vertipods for backup.