Sunnytop Ski Lanes
|Region||The Savage Divide|
Sunnytop Ski Lanes is one of the Locations within The Savage Divide region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Sunnytop Ski Lanes is a historic ski resort located at the west side of the Pumpkin House and southeast of the Palace of the Winding Path - the area was used as a lodging area for a nearby skiing path by skiers and tourists.
Quests in Sunnytop Ski Lanes
The following quests are related to this location
Enemies in Sunnytop Ski Lanes
The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Sunnytop Ski Lanes
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- One is randomly located within the area
- Head out the window in Room 6 to find one on top of a cage.
- Crafting Station
- Weapons Workbench - located in the basement.
- Plan: Fatman MIRV Launcher - inside a tool case, in Room 3.
- Holotape: Concerns with Margie - on top of a dresser, in Room 6.
- Explosive Crate - required picklock skill Lvl 2; located at the reception's desk.
- Sunnytop Ski Lanes Room 6 Key - inside a key compartment, behind the reception desk
- ITEM EXAMPLES: Alarm Clock, Beer Bottle+, Binoculars, Blue Table Lamp, Bourbon, Bubblegum, Chessboard, Coffee Cup, Cram+, Empty Willow Barrel Vase, Enamel Bucket, Fusion Core, Garden Gnome, Glass Jar, Gum Drops, Hairbrush, Med-X, New River Red Ale, Nuka-Cola Bottle, Pillow, Plunger, Postman Hat, Purified Water, Rum, Short 10-mm Auto Pistol, Skiing Outfit Hat, Ski Sword, Skull+, Sunnytop Ski Lanes Room 6 Key, Tall Drinking Glass+, Telephone, Tin Canister, Toilet Paper+, Wakemaster Alarm Clock, Wood Block+, Wooden Beer Stein, Yellow Fedora
Notes & tips
- A laser pistol trap will fire while opening the door of Room 3.
- A missile launcher trap will fire while opening the door of Room 6.
- A suitcase with a required picklock skill Lvl 1 can be found in Room 6.