Clarksburg is one of the Locations within the Toxic Valley region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
The town of Clarksburg in Toxic Valley, was known for its shooting range (Clarksburg Shooting Club) but other than that, it was a town in array because of the local mining job redundancies, due to the increased use of robots. While the bombs may have destroyed the town and left most of the structures in ruins, the protests have finally stopped and the lootable Junk is still ever-present. Expect unfriendly encounters with the Wildlife and Robots here.
Clarksburg or National Small City, is a town in West Virginia that is well-known for its shooting range. Now, it is a ghost town that has been overrun by mutated creatures and unfriendly robots.
Quests in Clarksburg
The following quests are related to this location
Enemies in Clarksburg
The threat level of Clarksburg is 10-25. The following Enemies inhabit this location
- Rad Ants
- Irradiated Wildlife
- Tension Trigger
Resources in Clarksburg
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Power Armor, 2x Caps Stash
- Crafting: Armor Workench, Cooking Station, Weapons Workbench
- Harvest: Soot Flower, Wood
- Weapons, Ammo, Healing, and Chems
- My Stash Box
- Fusion Core - in a warehouse in the west end of town, in the basement.
Notes & tips
- If you head towards a warehouse on the western end of town, you'll find a Fusion Core.
- Power Armor Spawn - Raider: In the upper mechanic's room, next to a green trunk chest, in the small engine repair shop (brick tower), accessed via the roof and fire escape steps.