|Region||The Savage Divide|
Huntersville is one of the Locations within The Savage Divide region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Huntersville, an isolated town that has fallen into West Tek's sinister plan of experimenting the Forced Evolutionary Virus; resulting to the creation of Appalachia's Super Mutants.
Quests in Huntersville
The following quests are related to this location
- Example Quest
Enemies in Huntersville
The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Huntersville
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Bobblehead - inside a ruined hardware store, at the southern part of town.
- CRAFTING: Chemistry Workbench, Power Armor Workbench
- Harvestable: Wild Carrot Flower
- Nina Benchley's Note - on the top floor, inside a house near the playground.
- Fusion Core - inside a generator, next to the water tower at the east side of the town.
- Power Armor Spawn - a fallen Brotherhood of Steel soldier, in the grass by the Brotherhood of Steel roadside graveyard, southeast of Huntersville.
- Power Armor Spawn - outside, in a Power Armor Station behind the metal garage, near the low military wall and two Super Mutant hanging cages.
Notes & tips
- Huntersville is based on a real-life town in West Virginia that has a population of 73.
- The town was isolated from the world, cutting the north and south end with roadblocks.
- A graveyard of the fallen soldiers of the faction Brotherhood of Steel is located next to the east entrance of the town