Becker Farm is one of the Locations within the Toxic Valley region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Becker Farm is located west of Grafton, and now merely consists of a few ruined houses and barns, and a field that can still be used to farm. Like the field, the loot is surprisingly good as well, and located within the structures.
Becker Farm, once owned by a family that produced fruit and vegetables.
Quests in Becker Farm
The following quests are related to this location
Enemies in Becker Farm
The threat level of Becker Farm is 10-25. The following Enemies inhabit this location
- Feral Ghoul
Resources in Becker Farm
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- 2x Bobbleheads, Magazines
- Crafting: Chemistry Station, Cooking Station
- Harvest: Mutated Fern, Tato, Wild Carrot, Wild Corn
Notes & tips
- Recipe locations:
- Recipe: Aged Mirelurk Queen Steak - In the dilapidated white house, on the kitchen counter.
- Recipe: Steeped Fern Flower Tea - located in the house without a roof, on a table next to the refrigerator.
- Plan: Metal Stool - located in the house without a roof, on a desk on the second floor.