Big Bend Tunnel West
|Region||The Ash Heap|
Big Bend Tunnel West is one of the Locations within the The Ash Heap region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Big Bend Tunnel West is the underground tunnel system that links to the Big Bend Tunnel East, from Mount Blair. You can find the entrance by a shanty filled with goodies, on the railroads east of Lewisburg. The tunnel itself has two rails for trains traveling in both directions, investigate the tracks to its entirety and about halfway through to the east entrance, you'll arrive at a maintenance junction. here you can find a lot of loot and gain access to two more rooms before continuing on. Beware of the Scorched that will engage you from either entrance.
After the way many survivors took shelter in these tunnels.
Quests in Big Bend Tunnel West
The following quests are related to this location
- Search Big Bend Tunnel for Survivors
Enemies in Big Bend Tunnel West
The following Enemies inhabit this location
- Irradiated Insects
- irradiated Wildfire
Resources in Big Bend Tunnel West
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Bobbleheads, Holotapes, Magazines, Nuka-Cherry, 2x Power Armor, Caps Stash
- Crafting: 2x Armor Workbench, Chemistry Station, Cooking Station, Power Armor Station, Tinker's Workbench, Weapons Workbench
- Harvest: Aluminum, Brain Fungus, Glowing Fungus,
- Weapons, Ammo, Healing, and Chems
Notes & tips
- Power Armor Spawn - Halfway between Lewisburg Station and Big Bend Tunnel West, outside a derailed military carriage.
- Power Armor Spawn - In a Power Armor Station inside the warehouse; part of the locked interior in the center of the Big Bend Tunnel interior.