|Region||The Ash Heap|
Welch is one of the Locations within the The Ash Heap region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
The small town of Welch is yet another populated by unhappy miners, who in protest, blocked the roads before disaster struck. Search through what's left and the buildings around, including a Welch Station.
A small town in ruins and signs of a mine workers uprising.
Quests in Welch
The following quests are related to this location
- There are no quests related to Welch.
Enemies in Welch
The threat level of Welch is 25-35. The following Enemies inhabit this location
- Mole Miner
Resources in Welch
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Holotapes, Nuka-Cherry
- Crafting: Tinker's Workbench, 2x Weapons Workbench
- Weapons, Ammo, Healing, and Chems
Notes & tips
- Very lootable, especially the abandoned stores in town.
- One of the Holotapes are of the Overseers.