Hornwright Industrial Headquarters
Hornwright Industrial Headquarters is one of the Locations within the The Forest region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
The Hornwright Industrial Headquarters is located south of the Charleston Station (take a left before reaching the Charleston Trainyard). It's quite hard to miss as it is a crumbling building, still intact at the base and for the most part, but still in a state regardless. It is more of a vertical area meaning smaller spaces to operate in but more floors. Given the state of the building, you enter via the 5th floor and there are a total of 12.
Pre-War building of old famous company now lies in ruins. Though far from falling into pieces, it can be looted for plenty of resources.
Quests in Hornwright Industrial Headquarters
The following quests are related to this location
Enemies in Hornwright Industrial Headquarters
The threat level of Hornwright Industrial Headquarters is 1-10. The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Hornwright Industrial Headquarters
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- 3x Bobbleheads, 3x Magazines, Power Armor, Caps Stash
- Crafting: Chemistry Station, Cooking Station, Tinker's Workbench, Weapons Workbench
- Harvest: Glowing Harvest
- Various Weapons and Ammo, Chems, Healing
- Recipes, mods and plans spawn
Notes & tips
- Power Armor Spawn - At the bottom of the basement stairs, in the alcove next to two Docking Station Vending Machines.
- There is an office in Level 5 that can only be accessed via a passage between the walls of Levels 3 & 4.
- The appropriate ID Card will allow you to reach the executive levels and subsequently, the sublevel basement.