Thunder Mountain Power Plant
Thunder Mountain Power Plant is one of the Locations within the The Mire region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
A description of this Location goes here
Quests in Thunder Mountain Power Plant
The following quests are related to this location
- Event: Powering Up Thunder Mountain
- Example Quest
Enemies in Thunder Mountain Power Plant
The following Enemies inhabit this location
- Irradiated Animal
- Irradiated Insect
Resources in Thunder Mountain Power Plant
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Power Armor Spawn - Armor Piece: On a table inside one of the tents outside the power plant.
- Power Armor Spawn - In the right Power Armor Station, in the connecting room with the two concrete pillars near the Loading Dock area.
- COLLECTIBLES: Bobblehead (5), Caps Stash, Magazine (6), Nuka-Cherry
- ITEM EXAMPLES: Abraxo Cleaner, Abraxo Cleaner Industrial Grade, Adjustable Wrench, Alarm Clock, Aluminum Scrap, Antifreeze Bottle, Bag of Cement, Blamco Brand Mac and Cheese, Blowtorch, Boiled Water, Canned Dog Food, Cigarette Carton, Clean Broom, Cooking Oil, Cotton Yarn, Cram, Damaged Hazmat Suit, Doll, Duct Tape++, Enamel Bucket+, Extinguisher, Field Scribe's Hat, Fuse, Glass Jar+, Hard Hat, Ice Tongs, Industrial Solvent+, Mechanic Jumpsuit, Medical Goggles, Metal Box, Mop, Oil Can, Pipe Wrench, Pool Ball+, Rack, Saw, Short Automatic Laser Pistol, Submachine Gun, Suprathaw Antifreeze, Tongs, Welding Helmet, Wonderglue
Notes & tips
- Example Notes
- Example Notes