|Region||The Ash Heap|
Camden Park is one of the Locations within the The Ash Heap region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Camden Park was an Amusement Park within what is now The Ash Heap in Appalachia. The Responders faction took over the grounds to use as a trading facility, however it seems the location proved difficult to protect from the onslaught of Scorched. There are almost 20 areas of interest to explore in Camden Park, including rides, buildings, facilities, and a trading post.
An abandoned Amusement Park that has been overrun by Scorched, that yields great returns for those who dare to challenge the hordes of the new residents.
Quests in Camden Park
The following quests are related to this location
- Daily: Mistaken Identity
Enemies in Camden Park
The threat level of Camden Park is 25-35. The following Enemies inhabit this location
- Irradiated Insects
- Can Chimes
Resources in Camden Park
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location
- 4x Bobbleheads, 3x Magazine, Nuka-Cola Quantum, Power Armor, Caps Stash
- Crafting: Armor Workbench, Cooking Station
- Weapons, Ammo, Healing and Chems
Notes & tips
- Camden Park is also a real-world amusement park near Huntington, West Virginia.
- Power Armor Spawn - Raider: In the Power Armor Station, in the Raider camp within the rollercoaster.