Prickett's Fort is one of the Locations within the Toxic Valley region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Prickett's Fort is a park that features a reconstructed refuge fort and was also used to defend its settlers from union soldiers. It is located on the eastern side of Wavy Willard's Water Park, and north of Palace of the Winding Path.
An old Civil War fort, recently turned into a preservation by the Society for the Preservation of Historical Recreations, and used as a Civil War reenactment site.
Quests in Prickett's Fort
The following quests are related to this location
Enemies in Prickett's Fort
The following Enemies inhabit this location
Resources in Prickett's Fort
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Nuka-Cola Quantum
- Crafting: Cooking Station
- Harvest: Blackberry, Wood
- Weapons, Ammo, Healing and Chems
Notes & tips
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - can be found inside the building near the curator.
- One of the cooking stations can be found near the audio tour station #6 and #7.
- You'll find a huge pile of wood that can be collected at tour station #7.
- It is recommended to go through the audio tour stations 1-8 to loot random weapons, recovery items, and junk.
- Fallout 76's Prickett's Fort corresponds to the real-world Prickett's Fort State Park.
- Recipe: Steeped Ash Rose Tea - found on top of a crate at tour station #6.
- Ranger Outfit - can be found behind a counter, inside the building, near the curator.
- Gas Mask - worn by a skeleton, located inside one of the portable toilets at tour station #8.
- Possible: Serrated Blade Machete Mod - located on a shelf, inside the gift shop at tour station #8.