Abbie's Bunker is one of the Locations within the The Mire region in Fallout 76 (FO76). Players can access locations by progressing in the game's story and as part of Side Quests. Some Locations are seemingly inconsequential, but can reward players with special Equipment and Items.
Abbie's Bunker, a defensive military forticication that was built by the family of Abigayle Singh, who were members of the faction, Free States.
Quests in Abbie's Bunker
The following quests are related to this location
Enemies in Abbie's Bunker
The following Enemies inhabit this location
- Insect Enemies: Radroaches
Resources in Abbie's Bunker
These notable Equipment & Resources can be found at this location:
- Fusion core - can be found inside the bunker.
- Nuka-Cola - located on top of a crate, beside the Overseer's cache.
- Overseer's Log: Free States - located outside of the bunker, just by the main entrance.
- ITEM EXAMPLES: Abraxo Cleaner, Beer Bottle+, Blast Radius Board Game, Cake Pan, Comfy Pillow, Dirty Ashtray, Empty Floral Vaulted Vase, Glass Jar, Industrial Size Shortening, Makeshift Battery, Metal Bucket, Military-Grade Circuit Board, Sensor Module, Rat Poison, Wooden Spoon
Notes & tips
- The bunker is located at the far eastern side of the map from Vault 76.
- After finding this location, you'll gain access to a series of quest and learn more of the faction Free States.